Risk V Reward
by Adam Hutchison
Adam Hutchison has learned the hard way how to run a company and manage staff, through wide experience in senior positions in the telecomms and private healthcare sectors. Now he has distilled his knowledge and experience into Risk vs. Reward, a down-to-earth and straight-to-the-point account of what really matters when making a business really perform, including:
- Choosing, hiring, managing and retaining staff
- Motivating and mentoring
- Recognising and managing different personality types
- Management structure and how to make it work
- Creating and maintaining a culture
The author knows it’s people that make a business great, and this book shows how to get the best out of those within your teams.
- Written by a senior executive with wide and varied industry experience.
- Will enable any junior or middle manager to get better results from staff.
- Detailed examples throughout to show how to make it work.
Published: June 2017
Size: 203 x 127
Available to buy at:
Barnes and Noble, Amazon.co.uk, Waterstones, Amazon.com, WH Smiths, Google Books